Whatever promise God makes He will use men to bring it to pass. God uses human agents to deliver a prophesy and uses men as well to bring it to pass. Anything God wants to do on earth, He will use human agent to bring it to pass like financial prosperity, healing, deliverance e.t.c. God wants to use you to bring blessings into people’s lives. God is relying on you so He can use you. You don’t have to be a pastor, an apostle or prophet to be used by God. He uses everybody. If you have a proper understanding of this it will help you have a proper view of your stand in the operations of God.
Naaman was a senior citizen of Syria but had a big problem. A little maid in his house was used by God for his healing and recovery. The only way he could be healed and saved was to connect with God and this was made possible through this little maid.
2 Kings 5:1-3 And Naaman, commander of the army of the king of Syria, was a great and exalted man with his master, because Jehovah had given deliverance to Syria by him. He was also a mighty man, but a leper. And the Syrians had gone out by companies, and captured a little girl out of the land of Israel. And she waited on Naaman’s wife. And she said to her mistress, I wish my lord were with the prophet in Samaria! For he would recover him from his leprosy.
God uses men; satan also uses men, more so, men use fellow men. In Mark 14:3-10, two people were used: a woman and Judas Iscariot. The singular act of this woman was accounted to her for a memorial.
Few Thoughts On The use Of Men By God
- Men were meant to accomplish God’s plan, 1 Kings 17:9.
- No man is limited except by the plan of God for His life. Your task is to find the plan of God for your life and begin to live it.
- Men can thwart the plan of God for their lives or delay it. It is possible for a man to either delay or cancel God’s plan for his life. No man has the power to cancel the plan of God for other men’s life but can only delay it.
- No man is indispensable in the plan of God. If God wants to use you for His plan and you refuse it, He can use another person.
- The value of a man’s life is measured by what he is doing in God’s plan, Luke 12:15.
- All men are important to God. God does not waste time creating nothing.
There is power in God using you; this power is known as the power of One. If God uses you and work through you, it becomes the power of One. I want you to have a balanced view of yourself. To have a good sense of self worth, that is, the way God has made you is the foundation of life. To undermine yourself is to bring a limitation upon yourself.
Pro 23:7 for as he thinks in his heart, so is he.
You will be blessed by doing what God wants you to do. God wants to use you because you are the One. You are very important and you are that one He wants to use for His plan. Jesus cares about one. This He expressed in:
- The healing of the woman who had a flow of blood twelve years, Luke 8:43-48.
- The healing of blind Bartimeus, the son of Timeus, Mark 10:46-52.
- The salvation of the Samaritan woman, John 4:4-42.
- In the parable of the lost sheep, Luke 15:1-10.
- Joseph to Israel from Egypt.
- Esther to deliver Israel from Babylon, Esther 4:14-16.
- David to bring to pass the mandate of Jesus coming to earth.
God is a personal God. He delights in a personal relationship. He made you to use you. You have no right to die until you have fulfilled God’s purpose for your life. Death is not a tragedy; but death before time is. God brings us in contact with people so that He can use us for them: to heal, save, lift and pray for them. You are a part of God’s plan, if you don’t fulfill it you will be missing in action. That plan may be to add to the kingdom by winning a soul.
THE POWER OF ONE
- The Power Of One Is Identity – this is the value and worth of who you are in God. You get your identity by who you are, the person you love and who loves you. If you were the only person on earth Jesus still would have died for you, Romans 8:31-32 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
- The Power In One – this is having only one thing. God sees and treats you as His only child that is why He is so attached to you. You get so attached to a thing if it is the only thing you have. That attachment and affinity is called The Power In One. If you have just one child you know how deeply involved and attached you are to the child; that is how God treats you.
- The Power To Be One – this is the power to become. One is an integer that is wholeness, completeness. When you are in Christ, He makes you whole in Him, Colossians 2:10, John1:12. If God doesn’t give you a thing then you don’t need it.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
If the only reason God saved you is to go to heaven then He should have taken away your life immediately you got saved. He saved you so He can use you for others. God so valued you that He invested so much in you.
I am One and I have the Powerful One within. I want God to use me to the glory of His name.