FRIDAY 12TH JULY, 2013.
PRAYER TOPIC: JUNIOR CHURCH
1. SUBMIT TO THE LORD (JAMES 4:7)
Ps 37:5-7: Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him
- Commit the Junior Church into the hands of God, ask Him to take his place and glorify Himself in our midst.
- Lord, let your will be done in our lives, we give you a free hand to move among us…take your place and establish your counsel among us! Set apart every child and teacher and commit every church programme unto the Lord.
- Spiritual growth and maturity: pray that our children will grow in the knowledge of God’s word. Pray that the Lord will grant them deep understanding of His word. Luke 24:45; Eph 1:17-23
- Protection and Deliverance: Ps 91; Is 54:14, 17. Resist every form of oppression in the lives of our children.
- Pray that our children shall be taught of the Lord and abound in peace. Is 54:13
- Revival of the spirit. Pray that the Lord will set the hearts of our children on fire, that they will be consumed with zeal. Resist every spirit of lukewarmness and self centeredness. Joel 2:28-29: And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
- Pray for sound health for all the members of the junior church…..spirit, soul and body.
1 Thess 5:23: And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
3 John 2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3. HARVEST OF SOULS/CHURCH GROWTH
Is 66:8: Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children
- Travail for many sons and daughters to be born into Gods kingdom through the junior church. Is 43:5-6
- Acts 2:47: And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. Ps2:8: Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Pray that the Lord will add unto our junior church daily such as should be saved. Pray for numerical increase such that the church will be filled with people that will continue stedfastly in God’s word and fellowship. Pray that the mission statement of the church be realized and that the junior church would truly be able to bring people into membership in Gods family.
4. THE PASTORS AND THE LEADERSHIP
- Ecc 9:8: Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment. Pray that their Pastors will not lack the required grace, that the Lord will anoint them with fresh oil for the work. Prov 24:3: Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established. Pray that the Lord will give them wisdom so that they will build the children and cause them to be established firmly in the word. Pray for strength spiritually and physically.
- 1Chron 16:21-22: He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes, Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. Pray for divine protection the Pastors and the teachers hey will be far from oppression and from terror.
- Mark 16:20: And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen. Pray that as they teach Gods word, the Lord will confirm His word with signs, miracles, healings, deliverance, salvation, etc….
5. RESIST SATAN AND HIS AGENTS 1COR 10:3-5
- Destroy every plan of Satan against the junior church. Zech 1:19-21. Is 44:25; That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:
- Pull down every stronghold in the minds of the children, cast down wrong imaginations, pray that the word of God will find a place in the heart of every member of the junior church and that the word will take root in every heart.
PERSONAL PRAYER AND CONFESSION: Psalm 23
SATURDAY 13TH JULY, 2013.
PRAYER TOPIC: CHRONIC SITUATIONS. James 5:13; Luke 18:7; Luke 13:16
James 5:16: Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
- Let’s pray for one another and expect God to bring healing to every sick person among us! Pray in particular for those who are terminally ill or have sicknesses that defy medical science.Pray for miraculous recovery.
- Jer. 30:17: For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. Place a demand on Gods power that every sick person among us be healed. Lord, restore health unto your people and heal every sickness.
- Ex. 23:25-26:And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfill. Because we serve the Lord, we confess that sickness is taken away from our midst….none shall be barren among us and there shall be no premature death in Jesus’ name!
- Ps 103:6: The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. Pray for God’s judgment upon every oppressor of any of our members. We demand that they will not be found anymore….Ex 14:13-14:And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more forever. The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. Pray that the Lord will stretch forth His hand upon His people and judge the enemy of His people.
- Resist the enemy and bind him, forbid his operation hitherto in the lives of Gods people. Frustrate the tokens of the liars, destroy every yoke of bondage/oppression upon the necks of the people. James 4:7 – Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you:
- Frustrate the forces of limitation.
- Turn them backwards.
- Recurring failure of Exams and Business efforts.
- JUDGEMENT ON THE OPPRESSORS
- Resist the enemy in our midst so no condition of this nature will find a place amongst us.
- Ask the hand of the Lord to be outstretched to judge the enemy and bless God’s people.
- Pray against embarrassing problems in people’s lives that bring shame to God’s name.
- Stagnation that has resulted in embarrassment to families and the kingdom of God.
- Pray for those who are unemployed or have serious financial issues.
- Spiritual warfare against delay and containment.
PERSONAL PRAYER AND CONFESSION: PSALM 23
SUNDAY 14TH JULY, 2013.
PRAYER TOPIC: THE CHURCH IN NIGERIA
NOTE: Rom 12:5: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 1 Cor 12:26-27: And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
Give thanks for every believer in this country. Be thankful for everyone who has received Jesus Christ as Lord, we are all brothers and sisters, members of the same body. In spite of our differences, we are one. Lord, we are thankful for our brothers and sisters all over this country. Eph 1:15-16: Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
Col 1:2-3: To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,
1 Thess 1:2: We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;
2 Thess 2:13: But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
2. LEADERSHIP OF THE CHURCH
- Jer 3:15: And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding. Pray for all our church leaders that the Lord will teach them His ways so that they can adequately feed the people with sound knowledge and instruction. Ecc 9:8: Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment. Pray that they will not lack the required grace, that the Lord will anoint them with fresh oil for the work. Prov 24:3: Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established. Pray that the Lord will give them wisdom so that they will build the people and cause them to be established firmly in the word.
- Pray that none of our ministers will lack focus and direction…they will be sensitive to hear and to know what God is saying. Isa 30:21: And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way , walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. Pray for an understanding of the times and seasons so that they will know which way to go. 1 Chron 12:32: And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times , to know what Israel ought to do;
- 1Chron 16:21-22: He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes, Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. Pray for divine protection, they will be far from oppression and from terror. Pray for God’s blessing upon them and their families. Heb 6:10
- Pray for the grace to give themselves solely to the ministry of the word and to prayers… Acts 6:4….But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word….Pray also that each one will grow in the grace of God so that they don’t fall from their stedfastness. 2 Peter 3:17-18: Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen.
- Pray that the leadership of the church will be united and walk in love towards one another. 1 Cor 1:10 :Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. Ps 133: Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore. We desire unity so that the power of God will flow among us!
3. SPIRITUAL WARFARE
Stand against Satan and his agents; use the scriptures below to pray:
- Isa 60:14: The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
- Ps 129:4-6: The LORD is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked. Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion. Let them be as the grass upon the housetops, which withereth afore it groweth up:
- Isa 54:15: Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
- Is 8:9-10: Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.
- Ps 106:9-11: He rebuked the Red sea also, and it was dried up: so he led them through the depths, as through the wilderness. And he saved them from the hand of him that hated them, and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy. And the waters covered their enemies: there was not one of them left.
- Zech 2:7-9: Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.
- James 4:7: Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- Decree that the church will experience peace round about in 2013 as we rebule the wind that threatens to destroy us! Mark 4:39: And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
4. OPPRTUNITIES/OPEN DOORS FOR THE GOSPEL TO BE PREACHED
Pray for doors to open up to the gospel in this nation such that every tribe and tongue will be reached with the gospel this year. On the day of Pentecost, many tribes were present and had the opportunity to hear the gospel! Pray in particular for churches who have kept the word of God, that such opportunities will be given them this year, to reach more people.
Rev 3:8: I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door , and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Col 4:3-4: Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak. Mic 4:1-2: But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
This year shall witness a great harvest of souls in all parts of the country in Jesus name.
5. SPIRITUAL GROWTH AND MATURITY
Use the following scriptures to pray for every member of the body of Christ in Nigeria, for spiritual growth and understanding of the word. Pray that our eyes be open so that we will not walk in the dark or be blinded to spiritual things.
- Eph 1:16-19: Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power.
- Eph 3:14-19: For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
- Luke 24:45: Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures.
6. REVIVAL/OUTPOURING OF GODS SPIRIT UPON THE CHURCH
- Joel 2:28-29: And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. Pray for a revival in the church; for an outpouring of His Spirit bringing a refreshing and bringing people closer to God. Pray that the gift of prophecy be revived in the body of Christ. Zech 10:1: Ask the Lord for rain in the spring and he will give it. It is the Lord who makes storm clouds that drop showers of rain so that every field becomes a lush pasture. (NLT). Pray that there will be a quickening and a re- awakening of the church, let Gods Spirit breathe upon us afresh so that we will awake from slumber and be about our Fathers business, so that the church will glorify God and not bring shame to the name of God.
- Pray that God will heal the church of backsliding and restore us. Hos 14:4-8: I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him. I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon. His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon. They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon. Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him, and observed him: I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found. Resist lukewarmness, deception and carnality in the church. Come against the spirit of the age which causes lukewarmness, pride, self-centeredness, sexual immorality, religiosity, etc. 2Tim3:1-5
7. UNITY OF THE SPIRIT
Ps 133:1-3: Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
Pray for unity among all the believers in this country. Pray that the Lord will open our eyes and give us understanding so that we will walk in love one towards another and walk towards a common goal. We shall not be divided against ourselves.
PERSONAL PRAYER AND CONFESSION: PSALM 91
MONDAY 15TH JULY, 2013.
PRAYER TOPIC: PERSONAL REQUESTS
1. NEW THINGS
Pray for new things in 2013, it’s a new day so let’s trust God for new things in our lives. This year shall bring good things towards me and God shall cause the glory of this year to be greater than all the previous years.
Isa 43:18-19: Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
2. PRAYING IN THE HOLY GHOST
Pray in tongues concerning the rest of the year as we lean on the Holy Spirit to help us to pray Gods will through the year. As you pray in tongues, we are speaking the mind of God into every single day this year asking for His hand to guide us through the year.
Rom 8:26-28: Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
We don’t know what to pray for as we ought for 2013, therefore we rely on the Holy Spirit to help us to pray as we pray in tongues. As a result, we expect that ALL things will work together for our good.
Each person should pray to enter into rest this year. All the things we have struggled with in previous years shall cease to exist in 2013. Isaac had so many struggles until the Llord gave Him rest! This year, I will enter into rest and I shall be fruitful in the land.
Gen 26:15-22: For all the wells which his father’s servants had digged in the days of Abraham his father, the Philistines had stopped them, and filled them with earth. And Abimelech said unto Isaac, Go from us; for thou art much mightier than we. And Isaac departed thence, and pitched his tent in the valley of Gerar, and dwelt there. And Isaac digged again the wells of water, which they had digged in the days of Abraham his father; for the philistines had stopped them after the death of Abraham: and he called their names after the names by which his father had called them. And Isaac’s servants digged in the valley, and found there a well of springing water. And the herdmen of Gerar did strive with Isaac’s herdmen, saying, The water is ours: and he called the name of the well Esek; because they strove with him. And they digged another well, and strove for that also: and he called the name of it Sitnah. And he removed from thence, and digged another well; and for that they strove not: and he called the name of it Rehoboth ; and he said, For now the LORD hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.
4. SEASON OF INCREASE AND PROMOTION
Pray that this year will be a season of great increase and promotion for you. It is your set time to be favoured and God will speak a word over your life that will move you to greatness. Even though Joseph did not have the qualifications to be a prime minister in Egypt, yet when the word of the Lord came, a prisoner became a prime minister in a foreign land. The Lord will set me on high this year because I know His name.
Ps 105:17-20: He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant: Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron: Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him. The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free.
Ps 102:13: Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
Ps 91:14: Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
PERSONAL PRAYER AND CONFESSION: PSALM 23
TUESDAY 16TH JULY, 2013.
PRAYER TOPIC: HEALING AND HEALTH
3 John 2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Note: Prov 4:20-22: My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. The word of God is medicine to all our flesh, we will be praying and confessing te scriptures over our lives so that we can enjoy healiong and health all through the year.
Ps 105:37: He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes. There shall be no sickness upon my body this year in Jesus name.
1. God’s word is above all, by the word, He created all things! Forever, O Lord, your word is settled in heaven, therefore we trust in your word for it faileth not. Praise Him for His word which gives us hope that maketh not ashamed!
Ps 119:89-91: For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth. They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants.
Ps 138:1-2: I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
2. Confess the following scriptures as we speak the word in the area of our healing and deliverance. We say what Gods word says as we hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering, for He is faithful that promised. (Heb 10:23)
- Ex 15:26: And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee. Because I hearken diligently unto the voice of God and I obey Him, no disease can be put on me for God will not allow any of the diseases in existence to be put upon my body. Therefore I am free from all diseases, known or unknown! Jehovah is my Physician and He keeps my body in good health and divine health, I and my entire household.
- Ps 103:1-6: Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s. The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. The benefits I enjoy because I know the Lord are many: all my iniquities are forgiven, all my diseases are healed, the Lord has redeemed my life from destruction; the Lord has crowned me with loving kindness and tender mercies…Gods mercies abound in my life and His mercies delivers me from destruction! His mercies bring deliverance from every sickness and every disease. I thank the Lord for His mercy over my life, because of His mercies, I will not be consumed or destroyed by disease! Lam 3:22-23: It is of the LORD’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness
- Jer 30:17: For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; the Lord will restore health unto me this year and heal my body of every sickness and disease. I confess that my health is restored and my wounds are healed. I am whole in every part of my body.
- Isa 53:4-5: Surely he hath borne our grief’s, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Jesus bore my griefs and carried my sorrows, Jesus was afflicted for my sake and with His stripes, I am healed. The healing Jesus obtained for me on the cross is the cure and remedy for every sickness and disease.
- Ps 91:16: With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation, the Lord satisfies me with long life, He satisfies with good health as He shows me His salvation, therefore I confess that I shall live in good health all through this year and I shall not die, I will declare the works of the Lord in sound health.
- Ex 23:25-26: And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. Because I serve only the Lord God Jehovah, my bread and water is blessed and the Lord has taken away all sickness from my body and keeps me strong and healthy, even if I drink any deadly thing, it shall not harm me for God has blessed my bread and my water. My life will not be cut off suddenly by disease because God will fulfill the number of my days in Jesus name. The Lord takes away sickness from my body and from my entire household, therefore this year, I will walk in sound health.
- Rom 8:1-2: There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
- Rom 8:11: But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. Pronounce Gods judgment upon every sickness/disease oppressing your body or your mind. The sicknesses that hitherto oppressed me shall not be found any longer in my life, sicknesses that oppressed me in the previous years shall not oppress me anymore!
Ex 12:12: For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment : I am the LORD. Oh God, execute judgment upon every sickness and disease in my body. Pray that the Lord will stretch forth His hand upon your life and judge the enemy. Zeph 3:19: And I will deal severely with all who have oppressed you. I will save the weak and helpless ones ;(NLT) check KJV
Pray and command every sickness in your life to dry up, embarrassing sicknesses that bring shame to the name of God, resist all such sicknesses and insist that they would not find a place in your life anymore!
Ps 18:44-45: As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places. Let every sickness/disease taking residence in my body hear the voice of God and submit themselves to the word, fade away and come out hiding!
4. THE BLESSING
Gal 3:13-14: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. The blessing of the Lord is the remedy for every curse, pronounce the blessing of Abraham upon your life which neutralizes every generational sickness or infirmity in my life from henceforth. The curse has been broken over my life and the effect of the curse which has manifested in various sicknesses has been removed. Therefore I am free from my family sickness; every disease passed from generation to generation in my family stops to operate anymore for Jesus has redeemed me from the curse! The blessing of Abraham has come upon me through faith in Jesus Christ.
Give God thanks for restoration, your health is restored and you will walk in divine health all through the year. Thank Him for your healing; every part of your body is functioning according to Gods divine purpose. Isa 55:11-13: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off. We shall go out with joy in 2013 and be led forth with peace….SHALOM, nothing missing or broken in our bodies in Jesus’ name. Gods word spoken shall not return unto Him empty, it shall prosper in the thing whereunto we sent it. Rejoice for your healing has broken forth, no more sickness in our camp, no more diseases in our bodies. Wholeness, soundness, divine health all year round!
PERSONAL PRAYER AND CONFESSION: PSALM 91
WEDNESDAY 17TH JULY, 2013.
PRAYER TOPIC: PROSPERITY (fruitfulness, financial prosperity, favor, wealth, abundance, increase, promotion, enlargement….)
3John 2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- THE BLESSING: From Deut 28:1-8 pronounce the blessing upon your individual lives as revealed in the word. Command these blessings upon your life…saying because I obey the commandments of the Lord, God has commanded these blessings upon my life.
- The LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: The Lord my God sets me high above all nations of the earth. The Lord sets me high in my career, in my business, in my job, in my academics…
- The Lord commands the blessing upon me in my storehouses, upon my bank account, upon my job, my businesses; the Lord commands the blessing upon all that I set my hand unto, therefore the works of my hands is blessed, my business is blessed..The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee
- And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee. The Lord makes me plenteous in goods, in financial and material resources, He makes me plenteous in the fruit of my body, He increases my businesses and makes me to be fruitful in this land and beyond. I have no lack!
- The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure , the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. The Lord opens unto me His good treasure, He gives rain unto my land therefore I am fruitful, my business is fruitful, the work of my hands is fruitful; I am a lender and not a borrower!
2. SWEET SMELL/GOD’S FAVOUR
- GEN 27:27-29: And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the LORD hath blessed: Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine: Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother’s sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee. PRAYER: I smell like a field which the Lord has blessed, therefore people serve me and nations bow to me. Because I smell like the field blessed of God, therefore, the Lord gives me of the dew of heaven and the fatness of the earth, He gives me plenty of corn and wine and I will not lack or beg for bread. Everyone who curses me is cursed and everyone who blesses me is blessed!
- Psalm 5:12: For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
- Deut 33:23: And of Naphtali he said, O Naphtali, satisfied with favor, and full with the blessing of the LORD: possess thou the west and the south.
- Deut 33:7: And this is the blessing of Judah: and he said, Hear, LORD, the voice of Judah, and bring him unto his people: let his hands be sufficient for him; and be thou an help to him from his enemies.
- Psalm 102:13: Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. Declare that this is your set time and give God thanks for it!
Prayer: The Lord surrounds me with His favour, therefore I am celebrated and not rejected, I am a favoured man/woman! I am full with the blessing of the Lord because of Gods favour and I posess my possessions!
I am satisfied with favour and my hands are sufficient for me. The fruit of my labour is sufficient for me therefore all my needs are met and all my bills are paid. The Lord is a help for me from my enemies. This is my set time for jobs and better jobs, for open doors, for harvest and favour.
3. WEALTH AND RICHES
- Ps 112:1-3: Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. Because I fear the Lord and delight greatly in His commandments, wealth and riches shall fill my house this year in Jesus name. I have more than enough and will not lack any good thing this year.
- Eccl 5:19: Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth , and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God. In the year 2012, I enjoy the gift of God upon my life. God gives me riches and wealth and gives me the power to eat and enjoy the fruit of my labour. I rejoice in my labour for it yields wealth unto me.
- Deut 8:18: But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth , that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. I remember the Lord my God for He gives me the power to get wealth; I am empowered by God this year to get wealth .Ps 66:12: Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place. The Lord brings me out of lack and not enough unto a wealthy place this year.
- 1 Chron 29:28: And he (David) died in a good old age, full of days, riches , and honour: and Solomon his son reigned in his stead. I will be full of days, riches and honour and I will leave an inheritance for my children.
- Isa 45:2-3: I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. The Lord makes the crooked places in 2012 straight; He removes every hindrance to my prosperity. He gives me the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places.
4. PROSPERITY/ SUPERNATURAL PROVISION/ABUNDANCE
- Deut 11:14-15: That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil. And I will send grass in thy fields for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and be full. The Lord gives rain unto my land in due season, therefore I have supernatural provision. My business does not lack for rain; therefore I am fruitful in the work of my hands. I will gather in my harvest in abundance and more than enough to keep my business growing strong. This year, I will eat and be satisfied. The Lord causes it to rain upon my land so my land is productive. My business shall not experience barrenness this year.
- Ps 37:19: They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied. PRAYER: Because I’m a child of God, I shall not be ashamed and I shall be satisfied in the days of famine.
- Phil 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Zech 8:12: For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things. Pray and prophesy over your seed…businesses, family, academics, career, ministry, etc…my seed shall be prosperous, I shall be fruitful, I operate under open heaven, the heavens give their dew upon my land and I reap a harvest. Pray for increase and fruitfulness upon the work of your hands. Pray for promotion.
- Ps 118:25: Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity
- Lev 26:9-10: For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you. And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new. (You will have such a surplus of crops that you will need to get rid of the leftovers from the previous year to make room for each new harvest.NLT). I will enjoy abundance this year, the Lord will make me fruitful and multiply me.
- Amos 9:13: Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.
- Gen 26:12-13: Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: Pray for a harvest of all seeds sown towards our businesses/financial blessings. Pray for promotion and for breakthrough in all our business dealings and transactions.
- Pray against any attack of locusts or the destroyer on your finances. Your harvest will not be destroyed, stolen, lost or eaten up. You will enjoy the season of harvest this year in Jesus’ name. Mal 3:11: And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. Resist the devourer and refuse him access into your finances.
- Gen 26:22: And he removed from thence, and digged another well; and for that they strove not: and he called the name of it Rehoboth; and he said, For now the LORD hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land. Pray for enlargement, as you dig wells i.e.go into new businesses, the Lord will make room for you.
- Is 65:19-24: Confess that you will long enjoy the labor of your hands.
6. Rebuke the devourer
Joel 2:25: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. Demand a restoration of all the enemy has stolen from you.…files/goods lost in transit, goods stolen, people/government owing you, someone sitting on your promotion, time lost (in school, from delay in getting married or having children)
PERSONAL PRAYER AND CONFESSION: DEUT 28:1-8
THURSDAY 18TH JULY, 2013.
PRAYER TOPIC: DIVINE PROTECTION, DELIVERANCE AND LONG LIFE
3 John 2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Note: There is power in the spoken word of God. We would say pray and confess the blessings of God over our lives in the area of our deliverance from evil, divine protection and long life! It is Gods wil that we fulfill our days, protected from Satanic attacks and delivered from the traps set by Satan to bring destruction. 1 John 3:8: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested , that he might destroy the works of the devil. What does the word say about our deliverance and protection? The word is the final authority!
1. THE BLESSING
Isa 54:14-17: In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
In the year 2013 and beyond, I pronounce the blessing upon my life: I shall be far from oppression for I shall not fear; I shall be far from terror for it shall not come near me.
Everyone (man or spirit) who is against me this year shall fall for my sake.
No weapon formed against me shall prosper and I condemn every tongue that rise against me in judgment, I condemn the accuser of the brethren, every accusation of Satan against me this year is condemned. Every word that contradicts Gods word in my life this year, I condemn you! Rom 8:31-33: What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay anything to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth. God is for me and no one can be against me because I am Gods elect, no one can lay anything to my charge.
Ps 91: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Use this scripture to pray over your life, pray every statement into your life for this year….A thousand will fall at my side but evil shall not come near me or my household.
2. SPIRITUAL WARFARE
Isa 49:24-26: Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Ps 68:1: Let God arise , let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. Isa 44:25: That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;
PRAYER: Arise on my behalf this year, O Lord and let all my enemies be scattered. Contend with those that contend against me and save my children. Frustrate the tokens of the liars and make those who make divinations against me mad. Num 23:23: Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! There is no divination against me, neither is there any enchantment against my life in Jesus’ name.
James 4:7: Resist the devil , and he will flee from you.
Eph 4:27: Neither give place to the devil.
3. LONG LIFE
Ex 23:25-26: And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfill.
Ps 118:16-17: The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
Ps 91:16: With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Based on God’s word, I confess that my life will not be cut off suddenly this year. The Lord will fulfill my days and I shall be satisfied with long life. I shall be satisfied with the salvation of the Lord. I shall not die but live, and declare the works of the Lord. I shall not cast my young; the Lord will preserve my seed.
Ps 121:7-8: The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. The Lord shall preserve me from ALL evil, preserve my going out and my coming in. the Lord shall preserve my life this year in Jesus name.
Declare victory over the devil in every area of your life this year, he will not prevail over you. You have victory over sin, over habitual sins for sin shall not have dominion over you.
1 John 4:4: Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. i am of God and have overcome Satan, because the greater one in me puts me over; therefore I am a victor not a victim! I overcome Satan by the blood of the lamb. Give God thanks for He causes you to triumph this year! 2 Cor 2:14: Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. Rejoice for you have the victory, this year is a year of victory in your life; you have victory over your enemies!
PERSONAL PRAYER AND CONFESSION: PSALM 103
FRIDAY 19TH JULY, 2013.
PRAYER TOPIC: DELAYS
- Pray in the Spirit…talk to God in other tongues about the various areas of your life in which you are experiencing delays. 1Cor 14:2: For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
- Sing O barren!
- Is 54:1: Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
- 1Cor 14:15; Hab 3:17-19 (For the choir director: This prayer is to be accompanied by stringed instruments.)
- Call for the judgment of God upon every force/power causing delays in your life.
- Psalm 103:6: The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. Prayer: Lord, execute judgment on every power that’s responsible for my delays.
- Zeph 3:19: And I will deal severely with all who have oppressed you. I will save the weak and helpless ones; I will bring together those who were chased away. I will give glory and renown to my former exiles, who have been mocked and shamed.(NLT) check KJV
- Ex 12:12: For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. Prayer: Lord, pass through my life(from birth till date), my ancestral lineage, ever area of my life and bring judgment upon every power of darkness lurking there, every power that is not of God, every force causing delays in my life, let the judgment of God be executed on them now. Plead the blood of Jesus upon your life, it puts an end to Satan’s reign in your life….the shedding of blood brought an end to 430 years of bondage for the Israelites!
- Pray that the Lord will touch your life and take away every delay/reproach!
- Josh 5:9: And the LORD said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. (“Today I have rolled away the shame of your slavery in Egypt.”NLT) Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal unto this day.
- Gen 30:22-23: And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb. And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach:
- Ps 119:22: Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.
- Luke 1:25: “How kind the Lord is!” she exclaimed. “He has taken away my disgrace of having no children!”(NLT)
- Joel 3:25-27: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. Let everything I have lost as a result of the delay be restored seven fold….(Job 42:10: And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before)
- Is 61:7-8: For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them. For I the LORD love judgment….(Instead of shame and dishonor, you will inherit a double portion of prosperity and everlasting joy.NLT)
- Is 54:1: Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD. Because of the fact that I have had delay, mine shall be more than those that were never afflicted! More! Quality rather than quantity, e.g. Joseph!
- Beauty for ashes: Lord, beautify my life; cause your glory to be seen!
- Is 61:3: To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified
- Is 54:11-12: O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
- Is 51:3: For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
- No more delays! 2Kings 2:19-22: And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren. And he said, Bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they brought it to him. And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the LORD, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land. So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.God’s word for every delay!
PERSONAL PRAYER AND CONFESSION: ISAIAH 54