- IS 64:4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.
- 1 Cor 2:9-10 9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
- Jer 33:3 (AMPC) Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).
- HAB 2: 1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
- Is 30: 21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
- Is 45:3 3And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
There are hidden riches, more valuable than earthly riches hidden to the world but revealed to those who wait upon the Lord. Can you see the things that eyes have not seen? You can hear the things that ears haven’t heard if you can be patient to wait upon the Lord.
Listen to Habakkuk, he said, I will wait to see what the Lord will say. I will go into a secret place to hear His voice as He instructs me. When you wait upon the Lord, He will reveal heavenly realities to you. Revelations about your life, your family, your career, the call of God on your life. We will worry less if we hear God more.
If God has spoken about a particular situation, you are a powerful person who has confidential information and therefore will not behave like others. You are running your life on information from above as a citizen of heaven. Ask the Lord what He’s saying and doing now.
We are to look up when all the desolations come upon the world, looking up for direction. God has plans but we must come to Him for Him to reveal those plans to us. Jer 29:11-14
It’s in waiting that God begins to reveal to you what He has called you to do. Many of us have no clue as to God’s purpose for our lives. How then can we expect to say like Paul, I have finished my course. How will you know you have finished your assignment on earth if you don’t even know the assignment? The purpose of God is what preserves us and nothing can take our lives while we are doing the work of Him that sent us.
Eph 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
There are treasures in the dark which only come to view as we wait upon the Lord. Wisdom is imparted to your souls as you wait…even the hidden wisdom which God ordained for our glory. 1 Cor 2: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
When we receive this wisdom, we will enter into a place of glory as God has already prepared us for this.
The revelations that come to us as we wait is limitless, there’s nothing hidden that God will not show you as you learn to wait patiently before Him.
Are you jobless? Have you asked God what to do? In feeding the 5000 people in the wilderness, Jesus already knew what to do! The disciples were wise in asking Him for help. For every situation, He already has a plan. Are you willing to wait on Him to hear His voice?
SONG: Oceans (Hillsong Worship)
PRAYERS: WAITING UPON THE LORD FOR DIVINE REVELATION
Say the words of the prayer below and then proceed to pray in other tongues quietly under your breath as you take a posture of waiting upon the Lord:
Lord Jesus, You are the captain of my salvation
You give direction to me
You are the One who makes a way in the wilderness
But only if the way is revealed to me will I be able to see that way You have made for me in the wilderness
I wait patiently upon You today
As I stand upon my watch to hear what You will say unto me
Speak to me concerning my life, my family, my ministry, my career, and indeed everything that pertains to my life
As I wait upon You in expectation
I receive divine revelation from above
My light breaks forth in obscurity and I will no longer walk in the dark
Open my eyes, open my ears
As I wait upon the Lord, reveal to me by Your Spirit the things that have been hidden since the foundation of the world
That I may see things that eyes have not seen
And hear things that ears have not heard
And know the things that have not been perceived by man
Reveal to me the secret things of the kingdom of heaven
That my soul may find rest in You in Jesus’ name.
VERSE OF THE DAY: Is 64:4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.